Equishield is a joint venture between a number of regional law firms. By joining forces we are able to advise about equity release schemes across the whole of England and Wales whilst still offering a personal,
professional and knowledgeable service that larger call-centre firms cannot.
All firms have have been awarded the CQS accreditation together with Lexcel, the Law Society's own quality mark awarded to those firms who demonstrate outstanding standards in client care, practice management and
case management. You can have complete confidence that you are in the hands of reliable, professional and experienced people and here is a bit more information about us:
- Martin Kaye are an established two branch practice covering a full range of private client services including conveyancing, wills, probate and trusts,
family and matrimonial matters, personal injury, property, dispute resolution and employment. They also have a great deal of expertise within their corporate/commercial department, serving businesses across the region
and abroad. Martin Kaye are ranked in the top 25 legal firms in the West Midlands by the Legal 500.
- BPL Solicitors is a specialist legal practice, focusing on residential property, commercial property and the business market. With one of the largest property practices in the
south-west, and as members of the Conveyancing Association, our dedicated professionals offer a personal and supportive service and are recognised as one of the leaders in our field.
- Gordon Brown Law Firm provides support and advice in a professional but friendly manner, they are the best in their field and will always go the extra mile for you to get the job done. Gordon Brown Law Firm are members of the Conveyancing Association, and are dedicated to giving their customers honest, straightforward advice at all times.
- Cavendish Legal Group are a leading team of Solicitors, providing practical advice to businesses and individuals from their offices across London and the South East.
Having built their reputation as one of the country's leading commercial and residential property practices, their over-80 strong team now regularly advise a broad portfolio of UK and international organisations and individuals.
Cavendish Legal Group specialisms include employment, family, immigration, recruitment and commercial law and they also have their own in-house notary. Cavendish Legal Group are also members of the Conveyancing Association.
- Glanvilles is an established legal firm, operating from offices in Fareham and Havant in Hampshire and Newport and Ryde, Isle of Wight.
The firm's origins go back to the founding of Isle of Wight Solicitors, Damant & Sons in Cowes in 1841 and Buckell & Drew in 1843. Damant & Sons merged with Glanvilles in 1988; Buckell & Drew ten years later in 1998.
As a full service law firm, Glanvilles provides legal services to both individuals and businesses.
They continue to enhance our customer service experience as our absolute priority. As a result, they are extremely pleased to have been awarded two highly sought after accreditations from The Law Society - Lexcel and Conveyancing Quality Scheme.
- Shakespeare Martineau is a firm with big ambitions for its clients. They are passionate about providing the right solutions and are driven to make a positive difference in everything they do.
It's their business to understand yours, bringing creative ways of thinking to complex challenges.You can expect market leading expertise from professionals, who are on your wave length, and provide original solutions
in the areas that matter. Combined with a depth sector expertise, they bring to their clients a clear view of what's desirable, what's possible and what's next.
Whilst being independent from your financial adviser we will assist you and them to process your application smoothly and without any undue hassle and inconvenience to you. It is why we offer home visits.
At Equishield we don't charge hourly rates, but work on an agreed fixed price. You can spend as much time with us as you want, and contact us whenever you want as it is important to us that you have the best
legal advice and peace of mind.